PVDP VISION, MISSION AND CORE VALUES
Contribute towards Government and Civil Society’s efforts for development of prosperous, healthy, educated, environment conscious, tolerant and self-reliant society.
Work towards social, political and economic empowerment of most poor and marginalized communities in Sindh province, Pakistan.
- Respect human rights, religious diversity and cultural diversity.
- Social and gender equality and equity.
- Priority to the interests of the most vulnerable groups such as women, children, minorities and persons with disabilities.
- Participatory approaches in all its work and interventions.
- Promote social justice, peace and love for humanity.
- Promote tolerance and non-violence.
- Accountability and Transparency.